Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Conquest
The CARNIVAL CONQUEST is the first in a series of mega "Fun Ships." As the largest Carnival "Fun Ship" ever constructed, the 110,000-ton CARNIVAL CONQUEST offers an array of casual and formal dining options, everything from a romantic reservation-only supper club to a pair of two-level main dining rooms, a patisserie and an expansive two-deck-high pool side restaurant with a 24-hour pizzeria, a New York-style deli and Asian and American specialty venues. At more than three football fields in length, CARNIVAL CONQUEST is jam packed with entertainment. Her 952-foot length houses 22 lounges, nightspots and bars, everything from pulsating dance clubs and three-deck-high, 1,500-seat theaters showcasing lavish Las Vegas-style revenues to piano bars, jazz clubs, sports bars, wine and caviar bars and a host of live music venues.
Delectable dining, endless entertainment and friendly casinos are just a small part of the Fun Ship onboard experience. Lounge on the sun drenched deck, get your workout in, soak in the Jacuzzi, or swim in a crystal-clear pool. The options are endless, so spend the day doing what you want. One thing's for sure; you'll never want it to end.
- 4 Swimming Pools, 1 with a 214-foot long water slide
- 15,000-square-foot Health & Fitness Facility
- Internet Cafe
- "Boulevard" of Shops & Boutiques
- "Action Alley" - a recreation center housing a video arcade
- Teen Coffee Bar & Dance Club
- 3,300-square-foot Children's Play area
- Multi-Media Conference Center
- Expansive Sports Deck - with basketball & volleyball courts
- Jogging Track
- Card Room
- Game Room
Las Vegas-style shows, exciting nightclubs and live entertainment are just a few reasons Carnival's fleet of floating resorts are known as the Fun Ships. Every Fun Ship in the Carnival fleet is unique. However, a virtually endless supply of entertainment options is something you are guaranteed to find on each and every one of our floating resorts. Take a look around. There's something for everyone.
Our friendly Fun Ship casinos are some of the largest at sea and feature all of the great games of a land-based casino. Fun and exciting times are a sure thing. Carnival's casino staff offers complimentary gaming lessons on each and every cruise. So, roll the dice, spin the wheel, pull the lever and enjoy the excitement.
- Toulouse-Lautrec Lounge - main show lounge with Las Vegas reviews
- Alfred's Bar
- Degas Lounge
- Tahiti Casino
Carnival's Total Choice Dining offers a variety of indoor/outdoor settings, flexible hours, and the choice of casual or formal settings to savor your superb meals. We invite you to come aboard and experience the many delicious surprises you'll find on your Fun Ship cruise.
- Twin 2-deck-high Formal Restaurants
- An Expansive 2-level poolside eatery offering casual alternatives for breakfast, lunch & dinner
- 24-hour Pizzeria and Ice Cream Bar
- Variety of Specialty Areas
- A Reservations - Only Supper Club
- Sushi Bar
- Complimentary 24-hour Room Service
Carnival Cruise Lines Information
Show Carnival Cruise Lines Information