Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Spirit
This is the Super Liner that introduced Spirit-class sailing and such innovations as the two-level promenade and the reservations-only supper club. Among her outstanding features is greater speed, which makes it possible for you to visit destinations that would take other ships 10 days or more. Also remarkable is that 80% of her staterooms have ocean views, and of those, 80% have balconies, so you can admire that panoramic scenery from the comfort of your own private stateroom (optional upgrade).
Delectable dining, endless entertainment and friendly casinos are just a small part of the Fun Ship onboard experience. Lounge on the sun drenched deck, get your workout in, soak in the Jacuzzi, or swim in a crystal-clear pool. The options are endless, so spend the day doing what you want. One thing's for sure; you'll never want it to end.
- Swimming in any of the 4 pools
- Nautica Spa with Steam rooms & beauty salon
- Gymnasium which is fully equipped
- Jogging Track - 15 laps equal a mile
- Chippendale Library has a huge selection of books for your reading enjoyment
- Shopping in onboard boutiques on Fashion Boulevard
- Monarch's Card Room
- Photo Gallery
- The Fun House - headquarters of the Camp Carnival program
- Huge 72ft spiral waterslide into a pool on Deck 11
- Kids pool
- 4 Whirlpools
- Organized onboard activities such as Ping Pong & Shuffleboard tournaments & much more.
Las Vegas-style shows, exciting nightclubs and live entertainment are just a few reasons Carnival's fleet of floating resorts are known as the Fun Ships. Every Fun Ship in the Carnival fleet is unique. However, a virtually endless supply of entertainment options is something you are guaranteed to find on each and every one of our floating resorts. Take a look around. There's something for everyone.
Our friendly Fun Ship casinos are some of the largest at sea and feature all of the great games of a land-based casino. Fun and exciting times are a sure thing. Carnival's casino staff offers complimentary gaming lessons on each and every cruise. So, roll the dice, spin the wheel, pull the lever and enjoy the excitement.
- Pharoh's Palace - three story theatre to enjoy Las Vegas & Broadway style shows nightly.
- Versailles Lounge
- Dancin' Dance Club - two stories high where the music plays until the wee hours
- Champions Bar with dance floor
- Louis XIV Casino - one of the largest at sea
- Deco Lounge
- Napolean Room
- Shanghai Piano Lounge - a sing-a-long bar
- Techno Arcade - filled with state-of-the-art virtual reality games
- Canopy Bar
- Champion's Bar - the sports fan's favorite
- Club Cool - jazz bar
Carnival's Total Choice Dining offers a variety of indoor/outdoor settings, flexible hours, and the choice of casual or formal settings to savor your superb meals. We invite you to come aboard and experience the many delicious surprises you'll find on your Fun Ship cruise.
- Empire Restaurant - elegant main dining room, two stories high
- La Playa Grille - provides fabulous bistro-style dining a the table of your choice
- Pizzeria - open 24 hours
- The Fountain Cafe
- Nouveau Supper Club - two stories high (decks 10 and 11). This innovative, intimate restaurant complete with its own bandstand & bar is perfect for a special night out.
Carnival Cruise Lines Information
Show Carnival Cruise Lines Information