Carnival Cruise Lines - Carnival Victory
Your experience on the Carnival Victory starts off with a bang as you enter through the nine-story Seven Seas Atrium. The thrills continue as you discover the Carnival Victory’s four shimmering pools, acres of teak decks and state-of-the-art spa. Delicious meal choices and endless entertainment will make your Carnival Victory voyage a cruise vacation that you'll remember for the rest of your life.
Delectable dining, endless entertainment and friendly casinos are just a small part of the Fun Ship onboard experience. Lounge on the sun drenched deck, get your workout in, soak in the Jacuzzi, or swim in a crystal-clear pool. The options are endless, so spend the day doing what you want. One thing's for sure; you'll never want it to end.
- Photo Studio
- Indian Library - with a very large selection of reading material
- Card Room - boardgames are also available
- Victory Shops - 4 to choose from
- Virtual Sea - virtual reality arcade
- Children's World - the expanded facilities of the Camp Carnival program for children ages 2 to 15
- 4 pools & a 214-foot spiral waterslide
- 7 whirlpools
- Nautica Spa - full service
- Jogging Track
- Beauty Salon
- Camp Carnival for the children
- Shuffleboard & Ping Pong on deck
Las Vegas-style shows, exciting nightclubs and live entertainment are just a few reasons Carnival's fleet of floating resorts are known as the Fun Ships. Every Fun Ship in the Carnival fleet is unique. However, a virtually endless supply of entertainment options is something you are guaranteed to find on each and every one of our floating resorts. Take a look around. There's something for everyone.
Our friendly Fun Ship casinos are some of the largest at sea and feature all of the great games of a land-based casino. Fun and exciting times are a sure thing. Carnival's casino staff offers complimentary gaming lessons on each and every cruise. So, roll the dice, spin the wheel, pull the lever and enjoy the excitement.
- The Caribbean Lounge features a spanning three levels with traditional theatre seating
- Seventh Sea Bar - piano bar in the main atrium
- Caspian Bar - wine bar
- South China Sea Club, the largest casino at sea
- Aegean Bar - sports bar where you can catch all the action on large-screen TVs
- Irish Sea Bar - sing-a-long bar
- Club Arctic - nightclub
- Neptunes Way - the ship-long promenade where everything is located
- Black and Red Seas
- Adriatic Lounge
- Sirens' Bar
- Trident Bar
Carnival's Total Choice Dining offers a variety of indoor/outdoor settings, flexible hours, and the choice of casual or formal settings to savor your superb meals. We invite you to come aboard and experience the many delicious surprises you'll find on your Fun Ship cruise.
- Pacific Dining Room - one of the main formal dining rooms located at the back of the ship
- Atlantic Dining Room - another formal main dining room located in the middle of the ship
- Mediterranean Restaurant - casual atmosphere, bistro-style restaurant
- Pizzeria Arno - open 24 hours
- Mississippi BBQ - casual atmosphere, buffet style dining
Carnival Cruise Lines Information
Show Carnival Cruise Lines Information