Oceania Cruises - Insignia
Insignia is a sister ship that radiates her own unique warmth and character. Her distinctive personality shines through from the moment you first step into her newly redesigned, neo-classical lobby or Toscana, resplendent in rich new fabrics and furnishings that reflect the charisma of Tuscany. Insignia boasts decks and verandas graced with the finest teak and exquisite custom stone and tile work. To ensure the elegance shines throughout the entire experience, there is all new Villeroy & Boch china, the finest silver and crystal, and a distinctive museum-quality art collection that is an eclectic melding of traditional and contemporary, with a touch of whimsy.
The exquisite, mid-sized Insignia holds 684 guests, as do Regatta and Nautica, the first two ships in the Oceania Cruises fleet. Together they form an exquisite trio that sails to the world’s most exotic and alluring destinations.
With so many entertainment and enrichment options, there is never a shortage of things to do on an Oceania Cruises vacation. If you prefer to plan the day in advance you might take part in numerous scheduled activities, such as wine tasting of rare vintage wines or stimulating lectures. If you'd rather create your own diversions, consider the ship your playground. No matter what you choose, you're sure to enjoy every moment you spend aboard Oceania ships.
- Oceania Spa: A veritable oasis for the mind, body and soul, the Oceania Spa by Mandara elevates pampering to a new level. The tranquil ambiance encourages you to happily succumb to an array of rejuvenating treatments. Try an Elemis Aromapure Facial, which will leave your face with a youthful, radiant glow. Or let the nimble fingers of an able masseuse soothe away all the cares of the world.
- Fitness Center: Whether you are looking to stay fit or start a new exercise regimen, you'll find everything you need in their state of the art fitness center. This large, airy facility is equipped with the latest exercise equipment, has a large aerobics area and offers a variety of fitness classes staffed by personal trainers.
- Pool: The expansive teak-lined Pool Deck is a refreshing oasis of relaxation and recreation
- Culinary Demonstrations: Join Oceania’s executive chef and on-board culinary staff for a special gourmet experience! Not just for life long chefs and cooking enthusiasts, these demonstrations are sure to help even the newest culinary students learn the joys of cooking and will expose everyone to dishes and techniques found in only the finest restaurants.
- Dance Lessons: Add a new dance step to your repertoire with dance lessons. Whether you’ve been dancing for a lifetime or you are learning for the first time, these classes will help you appreciate the finer nuances of each dance and will help you develop a love that will last a lifetime.
- Driving Range: Keep your golfing skills sharp at an outdoor driving net. Drive and putt while gazing at stunning vistas and breathing in fresh ocean breezes.
- Arts & Crafts Classes: Nothing will help you remember your fantastic Oceania Cruises’ vacation like a handmade keepsake. These classes are designed to help you master a skill and develop a new hobby that will last you a lifetime.
- Boutique: Two stylish boutiques feature a bounty of items ranging from sundries to designer casual wear. Feel free to browse through an array of duty-free merchandise including fine jewelry, fragrances and Oceania Cruises logo wear.
Your journey to the far reaches of the world will include visits to four unforgettable destinations – our restaurants. Our open-seating policy allows you the freedom to dine when, where and with whom you wish. In the evening, you may dine at any of the four exquisite restaurants, each one unique and radiating its own special ambiance. We strive to provide a relaxing and enjoyable dining experience, one that encourages you to lose yourself in the splendor of the passing scenery and good company of your fellow shipmates.
- The Grand Dining Room: Topped with a dramatic, domed ceiling that is adorned with a hand-painted fresco, the Grand Dining Room is reminiscent of a classic European, 5-star hotel restaurant. The tuxedo-clad wait staff serves six courses of American-inspired Continental cuisine atop elegantly appointed table’s set with Villeroy & Boch China and European crystal. To complement your dining experience, soothing melodies from a classical string quartet or concert pianist tempt you to take a spin around the dance floor.
- Polo Grill: The finest cuts of dry-aged prime beef, chops and fresh seafood are the signature items of Polo Grill. Seating just 96 guests, this classic steakhouse features floor-to-ceiling windows affording views of passing seascapes and is warmly decorated with dark woods and elegant furnishings.
- Toscana: Enjoy the romantic, whimsical ambiance of this intimate, 90-seat restaurant that captures the flair and essence of Tuscany. The savory gourmet cuisine reflects the very best of Italy in dishes representative of its many regions. Nearly every table is adjacent to floor-to-ceiling windows for soaring views of sea and sky.
- Terrace Café: It’s hard to resist the sumptuous, ever changing breakfast and lunch buffets in this light-filled, informal buffet restaurant. You may dine indoors or outdoors since the Café opens onto both the teak-lined pool deck or aft onto the Terrace, where the tantalizing sea breeze is sure to stir your appetite.
- Tapas on the Terrace: Each evening, the alfresco dining area of the Terrace Cafe becomes Tapas on the Terrace with a sumptuous buffet. Here you will enjoy dining under the stars, specialty cocktails and a menu of authentic tapas, paellas and other flavorful regional specialties from Spain and the surrounding Mediterranean. Our buffet allows Guests a bountiful selection of traditional favorites including carefully prepared entrees, salads, soups, and a carvery with tantalizing desserts to finish.
- Waves: For the ultimate in casual poolside dining, try Waves. Serving a mouthwatering selection of grilled specialties, traditional barbecue fare plus salads & sandwiches and fresh homemade ice cream, it’s sure to be one of your favorite lunch spots.
If you’re an aficionado of the arts, you’ll find Oceania’s entertainment just as engrossing and personally satisfying. In the evenings, the ship is filled with music performed by, what some have called, the finest orchestra at sea. Attend a live classical concert under the stars, the notes gently wafting through the misty night. Marvel at the magicians, comedians and other headliners. Evenings aboard Regatta and Insignia can be anything you desire. Chat with newfound friends over a cocktail in one of eight lounges. Dance the night away in Horizons to the sounds of a marvelous musical group. Entertainment has never been so enjoyable, enriching or varied.
- Casino: Lady Luck always seems to be present in the casino, coaxing jackpots and eliciting squeals of delight. Take on of their slot machines for a spin or join a rousing game of blackjack, poker, or roulette.
- Film Screenings: For a very special evening, join your friends, family, and fellow passengers under the stars for a showing of first run films and movies.
- Regatta Lounge: From headline acts to comedians and magicians to lively jazz ensembles, the Regatta and Insignia lounges are the center of nightly entertainment aboard Oceania Cruises.
- Grand Bar: Before enjoying a gourmet meal, sample a rare vintage or imbibe in your favorite libation as you enjoy spirited conversation with newfound friends amid the opulence of the convivial Grand Bar.
- Polo Bar: Located in the Polo Grill, the Polo Bar is the perfect place to gather with friends and relax while you sample an almost infinite variety of premium, single-malt Scotch and full-grain whiskeys.
- Grappa Bar: Grappa n. a refined Italian spirit distilled from the skins and seeds of grapes after they have been pressed for winemaking. Experience the elegance of this spirit at Grappa, the perfect venue to cap off the evening with an Italian digestif.
- Horizons: An observation lounge with dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows offers captivating views, sweeping vistas and a convivial bar in which to enjoy your favorite cocktail.
- Martinis: Martinis serves numerous incarnations of this famous cocktail in an intimate atmosphere reminiscent of a private gentleman’s club, featuring live piano music.
Oceania Cruises Information
Show Oceania Cruises Information